GIF Splitter Tool Convert GIF Format File to Into Frames
The GIF Splitter Tool Convert GIF (Graphics Interchange Format) Format File to Into Frames (Not a Single Frame, It Generate Many Frames Depends on GIF Size). During Splitting GIF From this Tool it does not consume device internet.
Our GIF Splitter Tool Comes with many amazing features:
- Split GIF in Browser
- Fully Safe, File Does not save on Server
- Export Frame in High Quality
The Graphics Interchange Format (GIF) is a bitmap image format that was developed by a team at the online services provider CompuServe led by American computer scientist Steve Wilhite on 15 June 1987. Read more about GIF at Wikipedia
Follow the Steps given below to Split GIF into Frames:
- First Open this Tool in Browser (Chrome Recommended)
- Click on "Click Here to Upload a File" Button to Upload GIF
- Now Press "Start Decomposition" Button
- Scroll Down to See Decomposed Frames
- Right Click and then Click on Save Image As.
- Now Browse Directory and then Click Save.
For Mobile / Tablet:
- Long Press on Frames and then Click on Save Image As
- Now Browse Directory and then Click Save